Here is a homemade Chocolate cake with Dark Chocolate Fudge Icing, topped with Chocolate Covered Strawberries... definitely not for the faint of heart!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Busy Little Baker...
I don't know what it is about the fall, but I seem to be surrounded by friends celebrating birthdays! I've been relishing all the opportunities to cook up tasty desserts for these celebrations, and last night was no different...
Here is a homemade Chocolate cake with Dark Chocolate Fudge Icing, topped with Chocolate Covered Strawberries... definitely not for the faint of heart!

Here is a homemade Chocolate cake with Dark Chocolate Fudge Icing, topped with Chocolate Covered Strawberries... definitely not for the faint of heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Candice - As a chocoholic, I would LOVE to have the recipe for this cake. Please let me know if you can share it. Thanks!!!! :) Hope all is well in ATL.
Post a Comment