And so the preparation for the NotWedding begins...
I spent the majority of my afternoon filleting and shaving lemon skins in order to create little yellow flowers for a garnish.
I was starting to think I was crazy to be spending so much time on something that people will just pick off before they eat the dessert anyways, but these turned out so cute that I think that the labor was worth it.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i had no clue you had a blog for this...LOVE it:) Can't wait to see you on Saturday and all the hard work you ladies are putting into this. Hope you have a great week, did you find everything you needed for your table? Did you try IKEA???
Hi Cristin!! I'm glad you like it... Abany did a really great job with the logo and colors... and I didn't get a chance to go to IKEA, but I did find a pitcher at Michael's that I'm going to use... I can't wait to see you Sunday!
Candice, it was so great meeting you through the Not Wedding. I hope we have the opportunity to work together again in the future. I added your blog to my reader, so I look forward to following you and Cakes from the Coal...
emily@oncewed
these were PRECIOUS. totally worth the extra effort. :)
Post a Comment